Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Welcome to BODY's Blog

Welcome everyone to BODY's blog. There are forever changes and new things happening at BODY, I thought the best way to keep everyone up to date is through blogging. I hope you enjoy it. Feel free to add your opinions and requests. Have you wondered where the door behind the front desk leads? I hide in an office behind those doors. I am BODY's Marketing Coordinator and I just wanted to introduce myself. I will be making a new posting once a week and occasionally I will bring in a special guest. I look forward to talking and hearing from everyone! If there are things you would like from BODY maybe we can make it happen. Thank you for being such dedicated customers, you are what have made BODY so successful over the last four years.


Best,

Kendra

No comments:

Post a Comment