Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Going Green

There is so much hype today about sustainability and going green, at times it may even seem overwhelming. We talk about it a lot here at BODY. I would love some feedback about what it means to everyone. What do you think about going Green and Sustainable? What makes sense and what does not? On top of trying to help the planet, we also want to educate people on what we are doing. Why buy organic jeans, rather then levi's? Why spend $80, when you could spend $40? I have spent a lot of time thinking about it myself and have received quite an education about it since I have been here. I am hoping to share what I have learned with everyone, but I will really love so feedback so I know where to begin.

Best,

Kendra

1 comment:

  1. Going green starts at home. In addition to recycling you could try organic gardening, drip irrigation, solar landscape lighting, compact fluorescent bulbs indoors (they generate a lot less heat), opening windows at night to let the cool air in, grilling outdoors instead of heating up the house.

    ReplyDelete